- What is Potbelly Sandwich Works?
- Potbelly is a fast-growing neighborhood sandwich concept offering simple, irresistible food served by friendly people in a warm and welcoming environment. Our toasty warm sandwiches, craveable salads and hand-dipped milkshakes are all made fresh to order and our delicious cookies are baked fresh each day. Our employees engage with our customers in a genuine way to provide a personalized experience. Our shops feature vintage design elements and locally-themed décor inspired by the neighborhood that we believe create a lively atmosphere. Our combination of product, people and place is how we deliver on our passion to be “The Best Place for Lunch.”
- Where is Potbelly's headquarters?
- 111 N. Canal, Suite 850 Chicago, Illinois 60606
- What is Potbelly's ticker symbol?
- Ticker symbol: PBPB
- Which exchange does Potbelly trade under?
- Potbelly is listed on the Nasdaq.
- When did Potbelly go public?
- Potbelly went public on October 4th of 2013 at an initial offering price of $14.00
- Does Potbelly pay a cash dividend?
- We do not currently expect to declare or pay dividends on our common stock for the foreseeable future.
- Who do I contact with questions about transferring my stock?
- Our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, can help you in a variety of shareholder-related services including change of address, lost stock certificates, stock transfer, account status and other administrative services. You can contact our transfer agent at:
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219 Telephone:
(800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124 Website:
- Who is Potbelly's independent registered public accounting firm?
- Our auditors are Deloitte & Touche LLP
- When does the fiscal year end for Potbelly?
- Our fiscal year ends on the last Sunday of each year.
- When is Potbelly's next earnings release?
- Our next earnings release can be viewed by visiting the Upcoming Events section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Company's Management and Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors and Management team by visiting the Board of Directors and Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- What is Potbelly's CUSIP number?
- Potbelly’s CUSIP is 73754Y 100.
- Does Potbelly have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- The Company currently does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan. To purchase Potbelly stock, you must contact a registered broker.
- How can I purchase Potbelly shares?
- Potbelly common stock can be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- How do I get added to Potbelly's email distribution list?
- Please go to the Email Alerts section of our Investor Relations website.
- Where can I find the latest company presentation and earnings call information?
- You may find this information on the Events & Presentations page of our Investor Relations website.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- Investor Relations can be contacted several ways. The Investor Relations e-mail address is PBPB@alpha-ir.com To phone Investor Relations, call 312-445-2870
- How do I get copies of financial documents, such as the annual report, Form 10-K or Form 10-Q?
- You can download or request paper copies of Potbelly's annual report or SEC filings. Download SEC documents here or at www.sec.gov.
- When and where is Potbelly's Annual Stockholders' Meeting?
- We generally hold our Annual Meeting of Stockholders in the second quarter of our fiscal year. Additional information can be found in our proxy statement for the relevant year.
- Does Potbelly offer franchise opportunities?
- Yes. Potbelly offers franchise opportunities to a select group of well-qualified applicants for national and international locations. Potbelly is considering additional international partners. For more information on qualification criteria and markets available for development, please visit www.potbelly.com/franchising.